The physics are simple. Great spectroradiometers get the most photons to the to the highest quality detectors.
✔ The best sensors on the market today
✔ Optical design maximizes light collected and sent to the detectors
✔ A durable instrument packaged and made for the field
High-res version of the HR-1024i when your samples have sharp features and you need the extra resolution.
Covers 350nm-1890nm with all the features and ease of use of our full-range instruments in a limited range.
A full-range instrument at a lower price point for when you don’t need all the performance of the HR-1024i.
An entry-level, full-range instrument with all the features and ease of use of our higher performance instruments at a more economical price point.
Cover 350nm-1050nm with all the features and ease of use of our full-range instruments for when you need a VNIR only instrument.
All i-Series instruments are built with:
- The most optimized light path of any field-portable NIR spectroradiometer increases instrument performance
- Co-aligned symmetrical and uniform fields of view
- Full conical fields of view eliminating spectral discontinuities and step discontinuities at the spectrometer sensor interfaces
- Conical fields of view giving better measurement data for all surfaces, especially heterogeneous ones
- Data stored into the built-in computer– no external computer to carry in the field
- Scene photos and GPS coordinates stored with every file, so you know exactly what the conditions were for each scan
- Two Bluetooth devices that allow the instrument to receive data from an external sensor suite containing up to 16 separate sensors.
- Sensor suites that include downwelling sensors supplying instantaneous broad or narrow band solar response.
- Sensor data that is stored within the spectral data file, allowing the researcher to understand changes in solar irradiance and assist in corrections