The physics are simple. Great NIR instruments get the most high-quality photons to the best sensors possible.
✔ The best sensors on the market today
✔ Optical design maximizes light collected and sent to the detectors
✔ A durable instrument packaged and made for the field
All i-Series instruments are built with:
- The most optimized light path of any field-portable NIR spectroradiometer increases instrument performance
- Co-aligned symmetrical and uniform fields of view
- Full conical fields of view eliminating spectral discontinuities and step discontinuities at the spectrometer sensor interfaces
- Conical fields of view giving better measurement data for all surfaces, especially heterogeneous ones
- Data stored into the built-in computer– no external computer to carry in the field
- Scene photos and GPS coordinates stored with every file, so you know exactly what the conditions were for each scan
- Two Bluetooth devices that allow the instrument to receive data from an external sensor suite containing up to 16 separate sensors.
- Sensor suites that include downwelling sensors supplying instantaneous broad or narrow band solar response.
- Sensor data that is stored within the spectral data file, allowing the researcher to understand changes in solar irradiance and assist in corrections